Post-NOOM, need guidance please:

Options
sallie50
sallie50 Posts: 4 Member
It was a slog of 3 years on NOOM, but I appreciated the program’s positivity & reached my goal of 20 lbs down (that same old 20 lbs I have dealt with too many times since I was a teenager - now 90!). I have returned to MFP to keep track of categories of intake such as Sodium, Protein, Sugar. However, while I was gone, the program seems to have changed, now counterintuitive, & with quite a steep learning curve. I suppose I’m missing something, somehow making it harder than it really is. Just impatient maybe. Suggestions welcome.

Best Answer

• dennis3031
    dennis3031 Posts: 15 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Welcome back, I would suggest you consider the role of carbs, sleep, hydration & stress

Answers

• sallie50
    sallie50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Dennis3031:
    I do need sleep importance reminders. Thank you.
    Sallie50
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,417 Member
    Options
    There have been some facelifts and such, but it's still the same as it was three years ago. Use your food diary to log all your food completely and honestly. You can set the nutrients tracked if you want to track sugar and sodium. I track calories, carbs, saturated fat, protein, fiber, and calcium currently.
  • dennis3031
    dennis3031 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It’s not just about food it’s about lifestyle, connectedness, and food & movement good luck and hang in there we are all more than what we weigh