Looking for friends in their 40s

Options

Replies

• happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 42, highly motivated. Feel free to add me :)
  • 1968samuel
    1968samuel Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    45 right here! Not at all sure how that happened!! I'm trying to get back into shape to run and do triathlons again. Anyone feel
    free to add me! : )
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I'm 45, lost 45 lbs so far and recently lost my motivation..lol :ohwell:
    Still need to lose 100 more!
    Any one can add me. :smile:
  • So I'm new at MFP, still have questions about calorie counting and need help. I'm 44 and want to loose at least 71 lbs.
  • kellyb48
    Options
    yep - I'm in that club too. Feel free to add me too.
  • Kezza_ann
    Kezza_ann Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Turning 40 in less than a weeks time :) I log daily, Welcome to add me.
  • nshollan
    Options
    Hello. I'm 46 and basically have made eating healthy and exercise a lifestyle change many years back. In the past I was a yo-yo dieter.. With age comes wisdom and I understand that diets never work. My hubby and I joined WW many years ago and truly have adjusted all aspects of our life. Of course, eating out and enjoying good food with friends/family does cause for preplanning meals but it can be done. Just getting back on myfitnesspal to try to get off 16 lbs that I added last year when I threw marathons into the mix. I am determined to get that 16 lbs back off and maintain before it gets even harder to loose. Already eating healthy and with all the exercise I do, it is a challenge to loose. I have the maintenance thing pretty good. Would love to get a group of friends on here to talk over small goals and celebrate victories to keep us positive and moving toward the best life we can live... Susan
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and have been here for a bit, but was logging over at SP for a while before that. I like the tracker here better :) Feel free to add me
  • larryewing92
    larryewing92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not too many men on MFP seems like. I just started. Type 1 diabetic. Too much weight on my frame is increasing my resistance to insulin which in turn forces me to use more insulin and gain weight. Gonna have to work on that. I'm 44. Feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and welcome people in my age range that are active on here, and give support. I also reciprocate, just so you know.....
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Just turned 45 in August, anyone can feel free to add me if you like, I am here for the long haul.
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm 41.... soon to be 42 (blahhhhhhhh)

Feel free to add me :)
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 and always looking for new friends, feel free to add me as well :-)
  • lillaughter1
    lillaughter1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 41... everyone can add me. I've lost about 30 lbs so far.
  • sinoodle
    sinoodle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    43 just started 6 days ago. Got a looooong way to go...
  • Bright3yz
    Options
    47 and officially started today .. the getting serious part.. Started walking in August but hadn't changed diet. and today added exercise ..new friends are welcome!:smile:
  • Wade_74
    Wade_74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 (39 woo!) Anyone can feel free to add me though.. I've lost 60 pounds in 4 and a half months.
  • lizann69
    lizann69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44 joined in 2011 but didn't quite stick with i- I am back and determined - started a few weeks ago but haven't seen much movement - but I am sticking with it - need to lose 50 pounds
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I will be 41 in less than 2 weeks. I have been on this journey since March, 2012 and have lost about 160 pounds. Anyone, is welcome to add me. We can all use the extra support! Good luck all!