Accountability

Options
All4kyks
All4kyks Posts: 2 Member
Hi All I am new here and have progressively put on weight as the years have past, particularly since Covid. So looking to get back to my healthy weight and be more active and healthy. Also think I need a forum like this to stay accountable!!

Replies

• andersonstacy
    andersonstacy Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 15
    Options
    Hey there! I also think an accountability forum would be good for me.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,620 Member
    Options
    Welcome @All4kyks and @andersonstacy

You might check out the SUCCESS STORIES are if you're looking for a place to share you you are accountable to yourself. You actually are the only one you can be accountable to. You also shouldn't rely on motivation - it won't last. Develop some good new habits that you'll stick with indefinitely.

And as far as "Sticking To It" goes, if you're looking for a group to join that's got friendly people who share their successes, frustrations, and tips, feel free to join a group I'm involved with called "Lose 1 Pound a Week and Keep it Off!" The group is private, so just request to join, and you WILL be approved.

The group really just has two requirements, and they would work really well if you're looking for accountability. First, you have to record your starting weight and your goals for the end of each quarter of 2024. That's not hard. The other is you have to post a weighing-in at least once a week. That's not hard either! We have some ongoing challenges that are intended to be fun that also can help you hone those good habits. We try to have some "special" challenges most weeks to. All of these are optional. The only requirement is the start-up and the weekly weigh-in. Come on over and join me!