Hi! My name is Martha

Options
britom2
britom2 Posts: 1 Member
How do I create a recipe and log it? I know how to save as a meal, but I bulk cook my own meals and I have not being able to figure out the revile area. I’m still on the free month trial. Thank you so much.

Answers

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If you are on the website, go to the FOOD section of your account. Then click on the link for Recipes (between My Meals and Settings). There's a box to put a URL. Below that is a link to manually enter your recipe. Click that.

Enter amounts and names of the ingredients, one per line. Like "1000 gram butternut squash" on one line and "292 gram yellow onion" on the next.... When done, click, "Match all ingredients" at the bottom.

The next step is to check all the entries. I almost always have to correct some or all of them.

There's been a bug lately too. If you get done and just click "Save," it won't save. If you click "Save and Log it," it will ask what meal and how many servings and THEN save it. I bet this bug will get fixed, but for now save yourself the trouble of correcting everything twice.

I hope that helps.