women and that time

Options
2»

Replies

• RobynUnfiltered
    RobynUnfiltered Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yup, and I hate it!! I exercise more to balance it. A friend who has lost 140 pounds and is my guru on these matters told me we actually need 300 more calories to support our bodies during menses. So it is likely we will feel more hungry for this reason, listen to your body and eat but don't abuse yourself with junk. I try to tell myself this, it works usually.
  • evviamarshall
    evviamarshall Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I work my *kitten* off at the gym because the cravings are stronger than the hand of God!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    If I'm craving something I just eat it.

It's only 1-2 days where I get like that. Why fight it and end up binging or just being miserable. I've never had a problem with my weight loss doing that.
    I also workout during that time as any normal week, it helps.

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Just put down the fork? Mentally, I am strong...my period/cravings do not dictate what I do.
  • Loveyoustar
    Loveyoustar Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's not so easy to just put down the fork... I rarely eat cake with a fork... nor do I eat icecream with a fork :P
    mmmmmmmmmmm ICECREAM
  • deenaspell
    deenaspell Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey all the ladies on here,

Do you feel hungrier a couple of days before you period and during your period? and what do u do to keep on your diet??

Yes! It sucks! What works for me is that I just give myself the first day to eat whatever. There's too much going on to fight all the battles, LOL! I never go too crazy on that day, but I just let myself have ice cream or chocolate or whatever and don't log calories so I feel bad. It never equals weight gain. :-)