I LOVE MFP!

Options
Ok, I just have to say, I just love this site! I tried a couple of others, but found my home here. It is so easy to use and you guys have been so helpful! The information I have gotten here has been so great!
Also, I am a very organized person, and this is the first time I have put myself on a diet. I love that I can still be organized, even with what I eat! I sit down every morning and figure out what I am going to eat for breakfast, lunch and diner. Then I can see exactly how much I have left for snacks. Then, when it comes time for a snack, I sit down and figure out what I am hungry for and how much I can eat. It has been wonderful! I love that this site forces me to measure out my foods (even my snacks). If I try to enter a snack that ends up being too many carbs, then I will delete it and keep trying until I find one that works (or just change the quantity that I will eat).
I knew that I was going to splerge today and get pizza hut (my favorite and my kids favorite). I was able to enter it in right away this morning and plan my day around it. I just finished eating 1 and 1/3 slices, and it didn't kill my day! I still have 200 calories left for a nigttime snack! The pizza tasted so much better knowing that I was able to eat it (in moderation) and still stick to my diet. Of course this is not an everyday meal, but it sure was a nice treat after 3 weeks of being SO GOOD!
Just had to share that I love it here, and say thank you to everyone who shares their wisdom!
Thanks!

Replies

• luvmytwins02
    Options
    Ok, I just have to say, I just love this site! I tried a couple of others, but found my home here. It is so easy to use and you guys have been so helpful! The information I have gotten here has been so great!
    Also, I am a very organized person, and this is the first time I have put myself on a diet. I love that I can still be organized, even with what I eat! I sit down every morning and figure out what I am going to eat for breakfast, lunch and diner. Then I can see exactly how much I have left for snacks. Then, when it comes time for a snack, I sit down and figure out what I am hungry for and how much I can eat. It has been wonderful! I love that this site forces me to measure out my foods (even my snacks). If I try to enter a snack that ends up being too many carbs, then I will delete it and keep trying until I find one that works (or just change the quantity that I will eat).
    I knew that I was going to splerge today and get pizza hut (my favorite and my kids favorite). I was able to enter it in right away this morning and plan my day around it. I just finished eating 1 and 1/3 slices, and it didn't kill my day! I still have 200 calories left for a nigttime snack! The pizza tasted so much better knowing that I was able to eat it (in moderation) and still stick to my diet. Of course this is not an everyday meal, but it sure was a nice treat after 3 weeks of being SO GOOD!
    Just had to share that I love it here, and say thank you to everyone who shares their wisdom!
    Thanks!
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i :heart: mfp too!
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I love it too :love:
  • kmatanzas
    kmatanzas Posts: 25
    Options