bumping for later
  • LeviLeDoux
    LeviLeDoux Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This isn't realistic at all. :indifferent:
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I don't look as thin as the 137 lbs model there. At all.

In fact, if I did I wouldn't be trying to lose the last 17 lbs...

In other words, this isn't accurate/realistic for me. At all.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I don't get the point of the "visual adjust" button....

I think things like this are also fun to look at and may provide more useful ideas of how different bodies can look at different heights and weights....

http://www.cockeyed.com/photos/bodies/heightweight.html
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow this is encouraging, except I am +60 years old and there is gonna be a lot of stretched out skin in the end. But it still looks good. :happy:
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    thanks for finding this - cool tool
  • JellyButter
    JellyButter Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    looking at it....it seems to be accurate to me
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I like this site even more:
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Real people submit their photo, height, weight and size!

**That model wasn't really like me at all at my current weight!

i saw that one...but for my height & weight it was people much much older and frumpy looking (not trying to be mean lol)
  • callmenikita
    Options
    thanks for this, I tried the link out of interest, I've only got 7lbs to lose and the interesting thing was 7lbs would make no visible difference to my overall shape! It makes me wonder why I care so much about these last 7lbs lol - but the fact is I do, I know it'll make my waist/tummy area smaller which is what I'm wanting :) so I'll keep plodding on and one day I'll get there (right now its a veryyy slow process!)

Great post :)
    Its only 7 pounds! You can do it :wink:
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Not only does it give me the option to have a computer rendering of myself after some gym time and dropping another 90 pounds, the advanced settings gives me the option of growing dreads and a goatee.

Nice.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
  • callmenikita
    Options
    Not only does it give me the option to have a computer rendering of myself after some gym time and dropping another 90 pounds, the advanced settings gives me the option of growing dreads and a goatee.

Nice.

lol!!
  • nessagrace22
    nessagrace22 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    Tagging to look at from home.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Kind of BS that women don't get the "muscular" option. I'm the same weight that I was three years ago but I'm two sizes bigger...all a difference between fat and muscle.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Yah I didn't find it that realistic. Esp when I put my starting weight in...showed a very very fat face with a thick neck and a double chin and I never had that. Any why isn't there an option for woman to be muscular????

This would be great for "normal" people if there are any but I suspect it's set to coincide with BMI calculations.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Kind of BS that women don't get the "muscular" option. I'm the same weight that I was three years ago but I'm two sizes bigger...all a difference between fat and muscle.

Ah, I was wondering where the "muscular" option is, that is total BS. To get the model to kind of match what I look like I have to set it 10 lbs lighter than I am, which is annoying but I guess understandable - I'm 10 lbs heavier than when I got married but my dress fits the same. Funny how that works.
  • callmenikita
    Options
    Yah I didn't find it that realistic. Esp when I put my starting weight in...showed a very very fat face with a thick neck and a double chin and I never had that. Any why isn't there an option for woman to be muscular????

This would be great for "normal" people if there are any but I suspect it's set to coincide with BMI calculations.

Did you adjust your height?
  • callmenikita
    Options