Bad habits

Options
starrose1981
starrose1981 Posts: 3 Member
Name one bad habit you'd like to change and why. Share what little steps that can you do to make this happen.

Replies

• curious_scorpius
    curious_scorpius Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I'd say reducing the time I'm glued to my phone!

A good way to do that would be to reserve non-essential internet browsing to my desktop setup, but I think going cold turkey would be too difficult for me. So perhaps I can just say that when I'm at home, if I'm going to browse for more than 10 minutes, I should move to my PC.

How about you, OP? :)
  • starrose1981
    starrose1981 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wondering if it's easier to use the community board here easier on my laptop than my phone lol I lost everything I typed out.... lol anyways

I'd say snacking is mine, especially if its junk food. I bought some during the ice storm we had and a grocery store was closing so everything was 50% and I bought some junk food.

Trying to eat better now and track my foods. Instead of tossing out the junk food, I'll eat small portions of whatever I got until it's all gone. That way I don't feel so bad on wasting. Not planning to buy any more junk foods. Hard to do cold turkey so portioning is best for me because I won't crave junk as much. Balance the foods.
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Wondering if it's easier to use the community board here easier on my laptop than my phone lol I lost everything I typed out.... lol anyways

I'd say snacking is mine, especially if its junk food. I bought some during the ice storm we had and a grocery store was closing so everything was 50% and I bought some junk food.

Trying to eat better now and track my foods. Instead of tossing out the junk food, I'll eat small portions of whatever I got until it's all gone. That way I don't feel so bad on wasting. Not planning to buy any more junk foods. Hard to do cold turkey so portioning is best for me because I won't crave junk as much. Balance the foods.
    When you start to look at the actual ingredients in “junk” food.. you will probably never buy it again. You might as well just throw it away. There are so many meals you can make with just a few ingredients! It’s easy!

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Counting calories
  • SimplySmylin
    SimplySmylin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Being unmotivated when it comes to exercise.