72lbs down...Helloooooo One-derland!! *pic heavy*

I've been a lurker on this site for 3 years now, and I'm finally proud to be able to post my own success story. I've been working out since I was 13 years old when my mom got me my first gym membership. All throughout high school, I was always in the gym...sometimes 6 days a week. I wasn't fat or unhealthy, just that my mother was, and still is a lover of the gym, and made me go. After graduating and moving onto college, since I no longer had that "push", I stopped hitting the gym and slowly started to gain. Long story short, after my third child in 2008, I decided to get back on the weight loss journey. I had went from weighing 135lbs in high school to weighing 238 in just 7 years. 5 years and another child later, I had ballooned up to 267lbs. Between the stress of being a single mom, failed relationships and eating my feelings, I was at my heaviest weight ever. But the funniest thing was that I didn't see myself as "that big". Not until I was at the gym one day and I snapped this pic.

2013-06-08165051_resized.png

This was in December of last year. I was 262lbs in this one. I couldn't believe what I had did to myself. But I still continued to slack in the gym and eat whatever. After ending my off/on of 7 years relationship in March of this year, I decided that it was time to focus on me and my children and started back eating right and hitting the gym 4-5 days a week. This was in April...a month after starting my journey, I was at 250lbs
2013-04-01152606-1_resized.jpg
2fdd7cd5-74dd-433a-b38d-74818a369ef1.jpg

I slacked off slightly this summer and didn't hit my goal when I thought I would but I finally hit One-derland 2wks ago. I'm currently at 195 and still going strong until I hit 150. I would like to be able to hit my second goal of 167(100lbs lost) before 2014 kicks in but we'll see
20130820_143336_resized.jpg
20130820_143328_resized.jpg
2013-08-30144553_resized.png

I didn't take any products or do anything outside of eating right, but still eating "junk" in moderation. Running 2 times a week and then Zumba the other 2 days. And lifting, I lift 4 days a week, alternating upper/lower body. I feel awesome and not to mention my confidence level has shot through the roof. Feel free to add or message if you have any questions:happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!