• trekkingtracey
    trekkingtracey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I cannot get it to work either ....
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,198 Member
    edited January 30
    Options
    Something seems to be broken right now. I just tried it, and yeah - it's not working right now. It worked OK last time I put one in, so maybe wait a day and try again. Sometimes there's bugs. If it still doesn't work, submit a support ticket. Click on "Help" and see if the automated bot can resolve it. If not, you'll get the chance to submit a ticket. Then staff will get it figured out.

If you don't want to wait, go ahead and get the support ticket filed now. That means it will get looked at sooner. Then if it resolves itself, just thank the staff and let them know it's working again when they contact you.
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Probably broken link at the moment. It worked for me yesterday but today it won't work.........
  • giadimedici
    giadimedici Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i've tried often today to import a recipe also - it's not working for me either
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    Did any of you submit a help ticket yet?

I hope all four of you did. The more they get, the more likely they are to fix it sooner rather than later.
  • Grace4132
    Grace4132 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve encountered this problem for years, the app sucks.
  • mtaratoot
    Options
    Um.... I have been using the recipe feature for years, and it works fine.

If you don't like using MFP, nobody is forcing you to use it. Just stop showing up and find a different tool to help you achieve your goals.

Bye.