Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Fasting log

Options
Hello. I frequently fast for several days but currently cannot log that in this app. It would be helpful if I could add a “all day” fast everyday or choose a multiple day fast to log. If I could do this I would use this app so much more.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 733 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for this feedback on the Intermittent Fasting feature! I just passed it along to our team to consider.
  • jonnacastillo70
    jonnacastillo70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My fasting time is 10 pm to 10 am. When I try to start the fast at night, it won't let me. Tells me I have already logged a fast during that time period. I have to start it at midnight. Am I doing something wrong?
  • jonnacastillo70
    jonnacastillo70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok, I figured it out. Had to skip a day and start next fast that night
  • blasley69
    blasley69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    have4girls wrote: »
    Hello. I frequently fast for several days but currently cannot log that in this app. It would be helpful if I could add a “all day” fast everyday or choose a multiple day fast to log. If I could do this I would use this app so much more.

Couldn't agree with you more. I think we all realize this is not actually a fasting app, but fasting is becoming more and more popular. The lack of the ability to log longer fasts has long been a detractor for MFP. Don't get me wrong. I love MFP. But as have4girls has stated, this app would probably get used more by myself and probably by more people in general.
  • raindogmaa
    raindogmaa Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    blasley69 wrote: »
    have4girls wrote: »

Couldn't agree with you more. I think we all realize this is not actually a fasting app, but fasting is becoming more and more popular. The lack of the ability to log longer fasts has long been a detractor for MFP. Don't get me wrong. I love MFP. But as have4girls has stated, this app would probably get used more by myself and probably by more people in general.

Bummer! The fasting tracking is the main reason I upgraded to Premium. I can't even see how to log it on my computer!