Is anyone keto carnivorous? Looking for some recipes.

Options
mjtibbott
mjtibbott Posts: 1 Member
Is anyone keto carnivorous? Looking for some recipes, or your favorite go tos. What do you do about sugar cravings. Thank you ❤️❤️

Answers

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    I am pretty much Ketovore as the moment. I started Keto back in April last year. The sugar cravings went away for me after a few weeks. My current favorite things to eat:

3 Hamburger patties (fried, grilled, or however else you want to cook them)
    3 fried eggs
    3-4 strips of bacon fried
    Cheddar cheese

Make the burgers, melt the cheese on top of them, put the bacon and fried eggs on top of that, and enjoy.

A roast,

Put the roast in a slow cooker without a lot of space around it. Sprinkle salt and pepper, maybe a bit of garlic powder and/or onion powder on it. Don't skimp on the salt. Top it with a sliced up stick of butter (113g) and cook on low for the day. Usually it is 12 hours or so that I cook it. It comes out tender and between the butter and its own juices it will fill the slow cooker. I eat it alone for a meal, or with eggs and bacon on the side.
  • seneka2
    seneka2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Greek yogurt (plain) with cacao, cinamon, berries, nuts and allulose.

Lunch - eggs with bacon, cheese, airfried meat(pork or chicken) and small salad(letuce, tomatos, broccoli, cabbage, cucumber, dill, parsley, salt, pepper, viniger, extra virgin olive oil)

Dinner - any fatty meat with veggies, some nuts.

Twice a week i eat fish(sardines, salmon) instead of meat.