Why can’t I post anything to my newsfeed?

Options
I can’t find the option to add to my newsfeed anymore. Can anyone help?

Replies

• robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    What type of interface are you using?

Information on the app or web interface, as well as what operating system (iOS, Mac, Windows, Android) would help others in letting you know what is usual and normal for that type of interface.

Basic information on the age of the phone or computer might be helpful as well.

When logging in on the web using either Android or Windows I simply have a box at the top of my news feed that allows you to enter comments.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    What type of interface are you using?

Information on the app or web interface, as well as what operating system (iOS, Mac, Windows, Android) would help others in letting you know what is usual and normal for that type of interface.

Basic information on the age of the phone or computer might be helpful as well.

When logging in on the web using either Android or Windows I simply have a box at the top of my news feed that allows you to enter comments.

I have an iPhone 13 and I’m using the app. Latest iOS. I’ve been off the app for a while and only just noticed it. I feel like there used to be a plus button but there’s nothing.