Sneaky eater NO MORE!

Options
Hi,
My name is Kristen. I’m going be getting real. I want to be accountable for my eating. I am going to pretend you can all see my food logs so I will lessen my sneaking eating attacks. I’m going to be real on here and tell it like it is. I am also going to be giving myself some pep talks! I’m going to have faith that this will help me. I have struggled since I was a teenager. Lost 30lbs as a young teen with healthy eating and exercise(dancing). Stayed at a healthy weight until after my 3rd child. That was in 1996. Since then I have struggled with injury’s (ruptured disks, torn meniscus and arthritis in my spine). That’s me. I am 59 yo., married for 40 yrs, 100lbs overweight and in physical pain. But still want to be positive and find a way to enjoy our family especially our grandkid's. Next posts will be short😍💕

Replies

• Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kristen! You lost the weight once and you will do it again! I am also a sneaking eater usually at night.

I just started yesterday a motivation challenge focusing on a healthy lifestyle and enjoying life. I would love to have you join. It does not matter how much weight you have to lose. The key is to set short goal that motivate you and keep you going until you achieve your final weight goal, 10 lbs at a time.

I don’t know how to share the link.

This is the name- it is under the Challenge groups.

Lose 10 lbs by April 15th, 2024- focusing on a healthy lifestyle and enjoying life!