Tracking food item over a long range of dates

Options
I want to track my morning coffee creamer over multiple days all at once so I don't have to track it every day. I've tried to figure out how to do this but I'm unable to do it. Is this possible, or is it not a feature of MFP?

Replies

• Fantasyfan882017
    Fantasyfan882017 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can create a recipie in my fitness pal. Just add what you usually have like your coffee or tea and creamer and save it. Then all you do each day is add it to your diary.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,118 Member
    Options
    You can't enter the same foods simultaneously over several days. You can copy from day to day, though (individual foods or whole meals). Or save meals and add them easily that way over several days.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,242 Member
    Options
    A new feature I noticed very recently (that may be premium, but I am not sure) on the iOS app is that when I enter a food, it gives me the option to enter it for several days. I just noticed this last week; I don't use it.

I do have a morning coffee routine every day. You can go to settings and activate "quick copy." This lets me copy my morning meal (as well as a daily correction) with one swipe each day any time my diary is open. It's maybe two clicks on the website, so it works there too.