HELP WITH FOOD DIET

Options
i work eveings and fron 3-10 pm and so have plan diet of 2400 FOOD CALS YOU ideas on because we get home i am hurry is this after 10 pm we at get at home what shound do on this late berakfast and better lunch what do on this i need help on this and plan my workouts as well

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,562 Member
    edited February 20
    Options
    It's really hard to know what to offer here as advice, as each persons' situation is different. Lots of people will shift their meals to different times of day to accommodate work... so they might have "supper" type foods at noon, before they go to work, and keep the evening meal lighter (similar to a lunch). it would seem that you could work in a workout in the morning, unless your work allows for you to work out on your "lunch break".

I would be less inclined to have a big meal when you get home, because it's often hard for people to have a full belly when trying to sleep, but as long as you fit your calories into your day, it really is what works best for you and your family (if you have one). The timing oif your meals matters less than the quantity and quality of what you eat. So, eat what you want, when you want, as long as it fits into your calorie requirements (and try to roughly hit your macros of proteins, carbs and fats).

Best of luck.
  • jennywren93
    jennywren93 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would shift my eating window to when I get up until I go to work, with a meal while there if possible. I don't like eating late/right before bed because I don't sleep as well. Remember, all food is just "nutrition". If you want to have a steak and loaded broccoli for "breakfast" go for it. Look at it as a "meal" instead of a "breakfast" "Lunch" or "Dinner", ya know?