Renewed & reinvigorated MFP member

Options
Greetings Folks,

I am back at MFP after a long hiatus & am checking out the premium plan to see how it fares.

It would be great to connect with some members for mutual support & camaraderie.

I use a FitBit Inspire 3 if you happen to be a FitBit user.

My goal is to live the healthiest version of myself & to increase my level of physical fitness & shed some excess weight along the way.

I live in Ontario, Canada about 100 km south of Tobermory on the South Bruce Peninsula - about 800 metres from the shores of Lake Huron.

I am in my 60s & I am healthy & active & my brain & body think I am younger (& I am not telling them anything different). Lol

I enjoy hiking, exploring the countryside (especially with our dog in tow) road trips, music, dancing, badminton, tossing a baseball & reading.

I used to swim, kayak & bike ride but I need to acquire a new bike. Kayaking - maybe when I get more in shape. Ditto swimming.

I would love to learn to play pickleball.

We have enough room for gardening & I am trying to muster enthusiasm but it is not really my thing to do at all.

I love to travel but am unable to do so very often (as in vacations). Also, I am recently retired.

I guess I am hoping to learn how to use MFP to full advantage & make some friends along the way.

Oh, and I enjoy ongoing/lifelong learning.

Cheers!

Cheers!