I would like to join, I could definitely use the extra motivation
  • MrsRC
    MrsRC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can I join too please?
  • NolesFan427
    NolesFan427 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also, clicked on the link and it didn't take me anywhere so if you could send me an invite I would be grateful.
  • anglbaby8590
    anglbaby8590 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll join!
  • sammiemaemae
    sammiemaemae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! I have about 30 lbs I want to lose!!
  • shells2963
    shells2963 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I am in. Cancun is right around the corner leaving on November 2nd and would love to drop another 10 pounds before then. I have been on a plateau since Christmas gaining and losing the same freaking 5 pounds. Have tried mixing up the workout routine - adding some jogging (and I am sooooo not a runner) and still stuck. It is the beginning of busy season at wokr but I will make this work! Just tell me what I need to do. :drinker: Drink that water!
  • shells2963
    shells2963 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - great tool if you are like me and need to have the accountability I needed to get my eating under control. My suggestion is to put everything in your log that you put in your mouth. Did you know that 3 individually wrapped life savers equals 60 calories of nothing but sugar. Once I started seeing numbers like that it was a lot easier to ask myself do I really need this or can I do without it. Hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. :happy:
  • I'm new to MFP and would love to join. Sounds like great motivation to keep us all moving forward!
  • cambrowne
    cambrowne Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    HI!!! PLEASE add me I would love to join in the challenge too....I'm at a stand still with my weight!!!
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also, clicked on the link and it didn't take me anywhere so if you could send me an invite I would be grateful.

Same Here!!!
  • mrs_oh
    mrs_oh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes please add me! Am new and could do with the push! :) thanks! X
  • Conniea121
    Options
    I would like to join, I have diabetes and need all the help I can get..
  • CarmenHeiden
    CarmenHeiden Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • Jeslynn81
    Options
    I'd like an invite please! :)
  • blablapwet
    blablapwet Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yay,I'd like to be in too!! :smile:
  • Gr8Things
    Gr8Things Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. I'm new here and this sounds good. P.S. have no idea how to turn this photo around,sorry.
  • im4gvn76
    im4gvn76 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! i am interested in joining if it's not too late as I am not sure what Monday you started and I don't want to be too far behind. I am rather new to this site so bare with me please!
This discussion has been closed.