Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Ensure non-alcoholic “beer” isn’t tracked as alcohol

Options
I have been working very hard to not drink alcohol, so I was surprised to see that I had 2 alcoholic beverages in my weekly summary.
Very disappointed about that.

Perhaps a check box could be enabled by users when logging an alcoholic beverage to get around needing to figure out how the system would know that a “corona” has 0% alcohol? It would be worth it to me to make that effort so I don’t see an incorrect summary.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,111 Member
    Options
    The weekly summary is a very new (beta) feature, there are a lot of other things not optimal either 🙂
    The feature has potential, but yeah, some work to be done...
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 726 MFP Staff
    edited March 5
    Options
    @mphinton I really appreciate the feedback on this! The team is always looking at enhancing the experience.

As we look into this, would you mind providing any screenshots of the exact non-alcoholic items logged? Thanks for the help on this!
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,111 Member
    Options
    It would also be good to take quantities into account: I supposedly had three alcoholic drinks, but actually I just had spaghetti three times (red wine in the sauce) only adding up to 78ml in total (which is around half a glass).