My frequent food database has disappeared

Options
Dylan_Craven
Dylan_Craven Posts: 1 Member
Not happy to see for whatever reason that my food database is blank.

The glitch seemed to happen when by mistake I swiped and deleted some foods. I stopped when I realised what I was doing, though when I went back to the database it was completely empty.

I have started to log food again, but none of it is being saved in my database meaning that I have to manually search for every item I want to log my food intake.

I’m using the app on an IOS device, but never set up an account so I’ve just for the standard generic account that comes when you download the app.

I’d rather not do a fresh install of the app as I think I would lose all the data I have collected over the last 4 months of tracking my weight.

Though using the app is now a real chore as before I could just search a list of my recent foods, where as it’s now is just a real pain to use.

Replies

• careydavidson04
    careydavidson04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same problem here!
  • d2711589
    d2711589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All of my information is gone!
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,231 Member
    Options
    @Dylan_Craven @careydavidson04 @d2711589

Submit a help ticket. You may have to clear your cache. You may have to uninstall and reinstall the app. I had a similar issue, and it really bugged me. I submitted a ticket. It took a couple tries, but staff helped me resolve the issue, so it's back for me at least.