Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Allow one to Define Daily Macro goals using nicknames or labels

Options
I have been using MyFitnessPal for several years and a Lumen Metabolic Tracker for a couple of years. The Lumen Metabolic Tracker creates daily macronutrient plans based on your individual caloric needs (maintain, lose, or gain weight) and your CO2 levels in the morning. Lumen breaks down the macro nutrition plans into low-carb, medium-carb, and high-carb days.

It would be great if you could add a feature that would also allow one to define a daily macro goal separate from the day of the week using labels or nicknames like “low carb day”, “medium carb day”, etc. Then one could simply select “Low Carb Day” from a menu or a dashboard and it would automatically apply the macronutrient goal to the current day of the week. I realize I can sort of accomplish this now by using the “Daily Fitness Goals” and setting individual macro goals for the current day which is what I have been doing for a few years now. However, this requires me to constantly edit each day of the week because Lumen’s macro goals are not dependent on the day of the week but on your CO2 level readings in the morning.
Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 726 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks so much for this fabulous idea! I just passed this along to our team to consider for a future update.

If you ever have additional suggestions or feedback, you can also email our team directly at support@myfitnesspal.com.