Any fitbit flex users out there?

Options
Hello Everyone,

Im looking to see how other people have gone about linking up Fitbit with MFP
and what their experience was. I just got one, and i would love to get any advice

Replies

• kvanderbeek1
    kvanderbeek1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear advice on this as well.
  • kjdotson
    kjdotson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would too! I'm still trying to figure out how to link the two together.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

On the tab at the top that says APPS - click that then find the one that says fitbit - click that and then you can link them (I already have mine linked so I don't remember exactly what it says).

I have the ONE and I love it. One tip - it won't give you exercise calories unless you go above and beyond what MFP already assumes you'll earn in a day. For me that's around 5,000+ steps. But if you want to be sure it is working click on the Home tab and check-in and you'll see your # of fitbit steps there.
  • TinyTeTe
    TinyTeTe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Scroll to the very bottom of your FitBit Dashboard...
    Look for "Services"... Click "App Gallery & Partners"
    MFP is the second app! Click it and click "get started".

All you have to do is log in.

Once your logged in, go to your profile...

In the top right corner click the cog- thingy; that's you "settings".
    Once in "setting" click "applications". It will be listed there.

Add me if you like. I have a Flex and LOVE IT! I log everything and it keeps me honest.
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/26C8YK

On the tab at the top that says APPS - click that then find the one that says fitbit - click that and then you can link them (I already have mine linked so I don't remember exactly what it says).

I have the ONE and I love it. One tip - it won't give you exercise calories unless you go above and beyond what MFP already assumes you'll earn in a day. For me that's around 5,000+ steps. But if you want to be sure it is working click on the Home tab and check-in and you'll see your # of fitbit steps there.