Diabetes Support Group

Options
Good day to you all. I know that I posted this in the Geeting to Know You section, but I think it is better placed here.

I am looking for fellow diabetics who are battling to put the beat down on diabetes. I want to control mine with diet and exercise, but no matter how we do it, let's support each each and DO IT.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,203 Member
    Options
    Not a diabetic myself, but I'm cheering for you to succeed: We have had quite a few people here who put their diabetes better in check, sometimes seemingly fully in remission, via weight loss, exercise, and good nutrition. You can do it. :flowerforyou:

Best wishes!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,126 Member
    Options
    There are likely people dealing with diabetes in the Low Carb Group. Search in the groups section for it.
  • andyhood834
    andyhood834 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I’m a type 2 diabetic. Diagnosed in November and determined to put it into remission. Or as I prefer to call it, I’m going to kick diabetes in the balls.
  • Hismione
    Hismione Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I’m a type 2 diabetic. Diagnosed in November and determined to put it into remission. Or as I prefer to call it, I’m going to kick diabetes in the balls.

Most people can't do it, because it takes a lifestyle change, but got the fire needed. I did it. You have to loose weight, no soda, exercise daily, no fast food, and determination. Good luck and stay strong.