Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Logging caffeine and all vitamins

Options
Would be a game changer to be able to log and at least be able to add our own values for caffeine and vitamins (supplements or natural). In the UK and EU caffeine is on the labels and micronutrients are often included too.
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• Jean
    Jean Posts: 726 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for your input! I passed this along to our internal team - we will definitely consider adding more native options to log caffeine and vitamins/minerals/supplements. Thanks!
  • ldyalura
    ldyalura Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have medical conditions that require me to take specific vitamins, etc. I would LOVE to be able to log these and track my overall consumption (food and supplements combined) through MFP, and that the complete nutrition data transfer to Apple Health (nutrition) to aid sharing with my doctors!!! I must track all the standards plus K, A, B12, Zinc, D, Biotin, and more. Overall, my doctors want me to track over 20 nutrients.