How do I make change the view of a page?

Options
I’m a new subscriber and I’ve been using the macro view and now when I click on it to see the breakdown there’s this overview screen basically telling me to log my food - which I’ve usually just done. How do I delete that view? I don’t want the overview with the stupid blue smile. I want the breakdown of my macros. Why am I paying 80 bucks for the subscription when I can’t modify what I want to see first? When I was doing the free trial that wasn’t there and now I can’t make it stop showing up.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There's no way to remove this screen at this time, but we will definitely take your feedback into consideration for future updates.

Answers

• molowry1313
    molowry1313 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yzmkbj13dswf.png
    This is what I want to go away. I don’t need to see it. It’s just a pain in the *kitten*.
  • molowry1313
    molowry1313 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Considering I’m paying 80 bucks I feel like I should be able to choose what I view when I click on what it is I am wanting to view and not what an app designer wants me to view. I click on the pie chart to see the breakdown of the pie chart, not a needless page that directs me to log food when that’s what I’ve done. I look at the pie chart because I’ve logged food and want that information.
  • joeyb97217
    joeyb97217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely agree! It used to go straight to the screen I accessed last time (which is usually macros). Now every time I have to click through. So irritating 😠.