Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Naming Quick Adds

Options
Hello. There are times when my husband or I would like to do a quick add for various reasons. It would be great to be able to add a title instead of just seeing ‘quick add’ when we look back at our food logs. This would help with seeing what meal it may have been that we used the wick add for.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,102 Member
    Options
    Without disagreeing with your suggestion, a workaround you could use would be to create a "My Foods" entry rather than doing a quick add. It won't require you to fill in all of the nutrient details accurately, but that does allow you to name items that you'll repeat eating in the future or want to see the name in your diary. (If MFP still gives you the option, don't share those foods to the public MFP food database, though.)
  • Jean
    Jean Posts: 726 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thank you for the great suggestion! And to @AnnPT77 for the great workaround in the meantime :) Along with creating your own foods, you can also look at creating your own Meals.

We will definitely look into adding this as an option for the future.