Font too small/unable to add food to diary

Options
jesseezz
jesseezz Posts: 1 Member
I have used myfitnesspal for years and just returned to it to track food & macros. The newer version font size is way too tiny and seems as though I cannot add food to diary This makes the entire app not user friendly. I will need to find another meal tracker app.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,432 Member
    Options
    Are you using the phone/tablet MFP app, or the web browser version? In the web browser version, you should be able to effectively change the font size via browser options - zoom setting, if nothing else.

I do wonder, though, if there's some other factor in this, like a change in phone/tablet or browser settings: I see that your MFP user profile goes back to 2013. I've only been here since 2015, but as far as I can recall, the font size in both app and browser has been the same the whole time I've been here. (And I'm saying that as a 68 y/o who is extremely nearsighted, with a couple of other vision issues, not as a twenty-something with perfectly acute 20/20 vision.)
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,973 Member
    Options
    I echo Ann's comments. There's been no change to the font on my iphone or in the browser and it's been 10 or 11 years for me.

I'm also not a twenty-something w 20:20 vision and keep my browser at 125% AND use glasses for the computer. Here's how you adjust the zoom on Chrome and other browsers would be similar: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/96810?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop

If the issue is on your phone, perhaps bring it to your carrier's store and see if they will help you out with that. (It's not their responsibility, but they should be willing to help.) Or ask an adolescent :lol: Additionally, my library has hours where they help people with technology. It's supposed to be for reading related tech, like Kindle/OverDrive/Libby, but they'd be willing to help. If all this fails and it's an iPhone, the Apple Store.