Newbie! Excited to be here

Healthykitty24
Healthykitty24 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 15 in Introduce Yourself
HI I am Kitty.
I am super excited to be here.

I was very successful losing weight on WW about 9 years ago. I had lost 100 pounds. I had to have back surgery and while I was down but not out I put on 40. COVID added another 10. But looking on the positive side I have kept 50 pound off for over 9 years.

I just couldn't go back to WW. They change there plan every couple of years. What I am eating now will not be good for you next week??? Food is food.

I decide to try Noom and while the premise is cool the app stinks. Can't log food in advance or the day before. The food calorie or color is not consistent. Just change the wording and you can chnage the data. Odd. Nothing is consistent. They also only really want to count steps. I use to walk 1/2 marathons but due to my back I don't walk as much. But I do swim. lift and Peloton. Noom app kept dinging me for not getting the steps. OMG I did 60 minutes of exercise, what do you want?

The past two years my weight has stayed the same. Just won't budge. This is why I tried Noom. Still just stayed the same. I think My Fitness Pal will be a good move for me.

So here I am. I am excited to be here! I want nothing more than to drop these LBS. But more important than the number on the scale I want to be healthy!!! I think My fitness pal can help get there.

All encouragement and advice is greatly appreciated.

I can do This! We can do this!
Thanks!