How can I put my Tupperware to good use?

Hi I'm 10lb down very happy I have 10 Tupperware containers just wondering what foods I should put in them
My current use for them is chopped salad ready for sandwiches

Answers

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,873 Member
    I use them for coating foods in marinade or batter by shaking them in tupperware type containers. Previously I would have done this in plastic bags (similar to a shake'n bake) but am trying to cut down on single use plastics. For marinades, they are useful because you can turn them upside down periodically so everything gets coated.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,331 Member
    Snacks! I make myself eat cut up vegetables as an afternoon snack and I keep the vegetables in one Tupperware and the dip/guac/hummus in a smaller one. I have one that i put Goldfish crackers or Chex Mix in when I allow myself to eat those things. Basically anything that I need to portion control or store goes in Tupperware.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 2,133 Member
    Put anything you want in those things
  • Grubfam4
    Grubfam4 Posts: 4 Member
    Meal prep
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,784 Member
    I just use Tupperware to store things like staple foods that come in inconvenient packages for storage, or that I buy in bulk. Also useful for cold prepped foods like hard-boiled eggs.

I don't like microwaving things in plastic, so I don't use them for anything I want to heat that way (because I have plenty of tempered glass bowls with snap-on plastic lids that I can store leftovers in, then microwave with a glass lid or plate on top).
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,187 Member
    pre make some rice, veggies, shredded chicken, black beans, salsa and put a serving in each one for the week