Store Bought Boneless Wings Recommendations

Options
ryry_
ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
With NFL kicking off tomorrow I'm craving some wings. I'm not much of a cook so anyone have any good boneless wings they bought from the store?

Replies

• ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Come on people its life or death here
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Costco wings are great. Just salt and pepper them and stick them in the oven for 45 at 375
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    What the hell's a boneless wing? Surely the joy of chicken wings is in the chewing of the bones?
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    We don't worry about what kind we get so much. We buy whatever is cheap and then cook the daylights out of them. Then we apply Frank's wing sauce liberally. Frank's is pretty much our fav and covers whatever taste might have been there. Alternately, we also buy Pizza hut boneless wings, extra done, and wet. Cost isn't so terrible and they always come out pretty decent. :)
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I know you said you aren't much of a cook but neither is my husband and when I got sick of making chicken every weekend he taught himself a simple version. This is literally what he does..

1. Put oil in pan over medium heat (about 1-2Tbsp but he never measures)
    2. Take a pack of boneless skinless raw chicken breasts and cut them with scissors over the pan, into bite size pieces.
    3. Stir them around until thery are cooked all the way through
    4. Pour in sauce... usually a mix of BBQ and Franks Hot Sauce
    5. Dump pan onto plate and eat.

They aren't very fancy (no breading) but they taste pretty good and it's cheap and healthy too.