Options
cniblock4
cniblock4 Posts: 1 Member
xowa4358dekn.jpeg
jb9hezt4kuek.jpeg
cqgk1bhsc3jn.jpeg
k7xl083q6v10.jpeg

I’m 36 years old and a Mom of 3.
I didn’t really lose much weight until I committed about January 2023 (roughly 14 months ago). I’ve been under 145 for roughly 8 months and been focusing on strength training recently since Jan 2024 to try to lose fat while gaining muscle. I’m currently at 132lbs at 5’3”. The gym machine had me at almost 50% body fat when I first started and now I’m at 28% so yay! It is a sloooow process now.

Replies

• MuffinTopMan74
    MuffinTopMan74 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 25 for me. I'm doing okay except for the durn cravings. I dropped my soda intake by about 95% and have been drinking sweetened iced tea for 1/2 the calories. Also, I limit my calories by weight and measuring everything with an electronic scale. For my height, I want to be around 175 lbs- 180 lb; currently, I am at 205 lbs, and I started at 211.6. I am like you, slow but steady.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Well done @cniblock4 !
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress!
  • inkedShimewaza
    inkedShimewaza Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing progress! You look outstanding!
  • fuzzybug29
    fuzzybug29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We are on such a similar timeline. I started at 172 January of 2023. I've been working consistently and hard since then and I'm now at 150. I have a few inches on you. I still have a little left to lose but I have focused really hard on strength training and my body looks completely different and way better. I see your muscles! Amazing work and transformation! It does take forever but its totally worth it!
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    U look great
  • slimmerjesse1
    slimmerjesse1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    terrific job!
  • martrhod
    martrhod Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are where I want to be.
  • adsalinas
    adsalinas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Awesome!!!
  • lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for posting. Your hard work shows.
  • SchnitzelDitzel
    SchnitzelDitzel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing - congratulations! I’m starting right where you did - 5’3” 175 lbs Jan 2024. I’ve really been watching my calories - keeping my daily to 1300 and have lost 19 lbs so far. The late night cravings - watching TV with my husband and want to snack - are the hardest for me. You are an inspiration!
  • Psychopasta
    Psychopasta Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congratulations :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!