šŸ”ŗBLC55 - BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE - SPRING/SUMMER ROUNDšŸ”»

Options
GRACIEC6
GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,137 Member
REGISTRATION FOR PLACEMENT ON THE REGULAR TEAMS FOR THE SPRING/SUMMER ROUND (BLC 55) IS OPEN!

BE SURE TO JOIN OUR REGISTRATION TEAM TO POST ANY COMMENTS OR REPLIES!

REGISTRATION TEAM - BLC

We are the BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE -- More fondly referred to as the BLC!
Join the BLC family and reach your goals! Registration for Round 55 opens April 1 and closes April 27. Sign up early to get your choice of team.

If you are new to the BLC, join us by registering in the Registration Discussion. Follow this link to learn more about the BLC:
https://blcteam.weebly.com/orientation-page.html

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ FIRST!

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO THE REGISTRATION TEAM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THERE TO SIGN UP

Contact AALLEY5, GRACIEC6 or NEEKEPOO with any questions.
Ā«1

Replies

• GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    byepiuog7efd.jpg

Hi - I'm Grace, one of the Captains of the NAVY NINJA TEAM! I've been with the BLC (Biggest Loser Challenge) for around 12 years. I've lost weight and even when I gain some back, I'm able to keep it to a minimum with the support and challenge of our teams! I've made life long friends and know they're always there for me!

Follow the link in the first post to find our Registration Team and join us for the SPRING/SUMMER ROUND starting May 3. Some teams will fill up fast so ACT NOW!
  • pkctts1
    pkctts1 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hey Fitness Pals,

My name is Pam. Iā€™m a long time member of the Biggest Loser Challenge. Donā€™t let the name fool you-itā€™s just that weā€™ve been around since the TV show was on the air. Itā€™s a great group of people who are committed to health and fitness. There are only common sense, friendly, weekly competitions between teams. šŸ˜Ž

Personally, I hang out on the Bronze Wellness Warriors team where Iā€™ve made some great friends. Weā€™d love to have you join us.

We start a new round the beginning of May. See the post above for the links you need. ā¬†ļø
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 3,026 Member
    Options
    Hello to MFP current friends and friends-to-be!
    My name is Mica, and I'm a member of the Navy Ninjas on the BLC! I hope you will join us on our health and fitness journey for the 2024 Spring round, BLC55! I'm at goal weight and maintaining, so please don't shy away because the name Biggest Loser - it's all about health and camaraderie, not just about losing! Join for fun, fitness, tips and above all, a family of friends!
  • iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,289 Member
    edited March 18
    Options
    Please join us for the next round of the Biggest Loser Challenge. If you are looking for something to help you keep accountable or motivated and have some fun at the same time - look no further. I joined the challenge a couple rounds ago and had so much fun. I liked it so much I became a captain of Determined Desert Tortoises. Our team, and many of the other great teams at BLC, is looking for new members and we would love for you to join us. The Determined Desert Tortoises are a wonderful group; sharing great ideas, support, motivation, and accountability in such a nonjudgmental way.
    sexopqdyiymf.png
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,115 Member
    Options
    Hey My Fitness Pal Friends:

My name is Tabatha and I am Captain of the Spark Sister Rising Team. We are a team that Each of us is in a different place in our livesā€¦ some taking care of children some taking care of aging parents, some just taking care of themselves (and a few fur babies!) Most important? We are a team that offers a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of support! We listen, we rant, we calm each other. It truly is a SISTERHOOD.
    Spark Sisters Rising helps to push through your doubts, and feel good (GREAT!) about yourself, in self love, self care, & self esteem. We work hard and try to do our best. Our team needs good people who are wanting to build friendship and work on the goals.

This round starts in May. Links are above to add yourself to the Spark Sister Rising Team. We look forward to having you.

• BKWERM88
    BKWERM88 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    My name is Joanna and I'm the Captain for the Resolute Renegades team, which is one of the teams who participate in the BLC Challenges. I've been doing the BLC challenge since Round 21, I think, i.e. BLC21. I've lost weight doing this challenge and while I've been on various teams, the Resolute Renegade team is my best fit. Maybe it's yours, too?
    • Do you know what you need to do to lose weight?
    • Are you self motivated but want some accountability and goals to help push yourself / keep yourself consistent?
    • Do you want some flexibility to be able to focus on what helps you create weight loss?
    • Do you know what creates consistent weight loss for you or are you working to find what type of food and exercise plans work for you (e.g. doing some trial and error)?
    • Are you more independent, wanting information and contact with others in your weight loss journey but not looking for a lot of support from your BLC team?
    • Do you want to spend more time exercising and preparing food than chatting on the team chat thread, but still understand the importance of connecting to a weight loss group?

If you want answers to any of these questions, consider joining the Resolute Renegade Team as we'll help you find what works for you to ensure consistent weight loss.

But, first, you'll need to join our Registration Team:

To Register:Ā Ā https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP friends!

I'm JenH, Captain of Azure Destinations! I've lost about 80 lbs via the BLC and actually had great fun doing it due to the support and various challenges that each team puts out each week! Come check us out!

To Register: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • micaroo4
    Options
    Join us!
  • PAR1251
    PAR1251 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! My team is Hot Mocha Maniacs and we'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability. The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!
    s8v4arcpi9xd.png
    TO REGISTER: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • NewStart127
    NewStart127 Posts: 783 Member
    edited March 20
    Options
    9zk4pnzsx80y.jpg
    Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 55 closes on April 28th. Sign up now to get your spot!

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
    Here's How: 2. Register for the BLC Challenge
    Here's How:
    • Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
    • Join the registration group by clicking on the ā€œJoinā€ button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
    • Scroll down to the ā€œDiscussionsā€ area and click on the link that reads, šŸ”ŗREGISTRATION FOR BLC55 - SPRING/SUMMER ROUND JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!šŸ”»
    • Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
    3. Join the BLC Team
    Here's How: IMPORTANT: Add Grace GRACIE6 and Alice aalley5 as friends! In doing so, they can message you with any pertinent information. They are two of the coordinators of BLC and can help you with any snafoos you come across. ;-)

Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
    • Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
    • Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
    • Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
    • On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
    That's it! Onces Grace accepts your request you can message each other with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to request to be Alice's friend too.

The Next Steps
    Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under ā€œMy Groupsā€. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
    You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
    The BLC Round 55 challenge runs from May 1st - July 24th. but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now. Just look for the link on the main BLC Group Page.

We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!
  • micaroo4
    Options
    Pushing this too the top, because the BLC is the place to be! One of our family of teams will be the perfect fit for you! Join us!
  • iLive2Walk
    edited March 20
    Options
    Please consider joining us! You won't regret it!

The šŸ¢ Determined Desert Tortoises šŸ¢ is one of the teams on the Biggest Loser Challenge. We are a wonderful group; sharing great ideas, motivation, accountability, all in a nonjudgemental way. Our motto is slow and steady wins the race; persistance is the answer. We are looking for new members, so would love for your to join us. Our team is just one of the teams of the larger group - check them all out to find the one that fits your needs.
    1wbxywbe5ql8.png
  • CazGorleston
    CazGorleston Posts: 195 Member
    edited March 20
    Options
    msq4pzsv3lkf.png

Hi, Iā€™m Caz, and I captain The Powerful Prism Panthers with Ruth and Bev. I joined as a member at BLC27 having lost 30 pounds and was looking to learn how to maintain a healthy life sensibly and safely. With the support of the panthers I HAVE maintained ever since.

So, are you at that point; working on those last few stubborn, pesky pounds, or maybe you ARE at your goal weight? Are you ready to make your new food and fitness habits part of a permanent, healthy lifestyle?

If so, the Panthers Team wants YOU in our ā€œdenā€.

Because we are the BLCā€™s maintenance group, several members have been here for many rounds and always welcome new friends to support and urge on to the finish line of long-term healthful living.

Weā€™re a friendly, relaxed, supportive group that celebrates all types of victories -- on the scales and off.
    We come from all different backgrounds, different ages from early 20s through to retirees, single and married with families; so at whatever stage of life youā€™re at, youā€™ll fit right in.

Weā€™d love for you to join us, first step is to register!
    Follow the link!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team

h79q0umdd5cs.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,115 Member
    Options
    Check Out Spark Sister Rising

We are a FAMILY. We are a SAFE SPACE!
    We are learning to live our best lives!

Each of us is in a different place in our livesā€¦ some taking care of children some
    taking care of aging parents, some just taking care of themselves (and a few fur

babies!)

Most important? We are a team that offers a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of

support!

We listen, we rant, we calm each other. It truly is a SISTERHOOD.
    Spark Sisters Rising helps to push through your doubts, and feel good (GREAT!)

about yourself, in self love, self care, & self esteem.
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Please consider joining the Biggest Loser Challnege next round. What have you got to lose!

The šŸ¢ Determined Desert Tortoises šŸ¢are one of the teams on the Biggest Loser Challenge. We are a wonderful group; sharing great ideas, motivation, accountability, all in a nonjudgemental way. Our motto is slow and steady wins the race; persistance is the answer. We are looking for new members and would love for you to join us!

Our team is just one of the teams of the larger group - check them all out to find the one that fits your needs.

404kx3ommirp.png

• CazGorleston
    CazGorleston Posts: 195 Member
    edited March 23
    Options
    If you're looking for support and guidance as you transfer from losing weight to maintaining a lifelong healthy lifestyle join the Powerful Prism Panthers. We'll motivate you to lose those last stubborn pounds.
    And we are a laid back, friendly group.
    ong2z795dh69.jpg

And if you were once SparkPeople you might bump into some old friend!

follow the links

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Join us - you won't regret it!
    e064b2n7a7xv.png
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    3v9fjra94prc.png
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    iakza57wcrn2.jpg

Come and Join the Hot Mocha Maniacs Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

bbxg4e6kedo9.jpg

• Rosedol
    Rosedol Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    brvamt8vuk12.jpg

Hello! My name is Rose and I am one of the 2 captains for the Navy Ninjas BLC team. This team is like family and we encourage each other to reach for our goals. We celebrate each others victories along the way. If you need some accountability then this is a good team for you. We expect participation, not perfection. We participate in weekly challenges and have fun doing it together.
    spm0w76f1oip.jpg
    If you need a little ninja kick to give you more motivation then we have plenty of those for you. Join us if you would like some help in reaching your weight loss and health goal.

Don't worry. You will not find Jillian Michaels screaming in your face here. What you get out of this challenge is how much you are willing to put into it. We hope you will join us for our spring/summer 2024 challenge. Let's lose some weight and learn to be healthy together for round 55 of the Biggest Loser Challenge.

Get started by clicking on this link to get to the registration page.

y1gej8iajdn2.jpg