Birth control weight loss

Options
Hi Im new here and have been using this for two weeks. I have been changing my habits and working out but have only lost nothing and I dont know why. Is there anyone else who went through this

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    Your title mentions birth control but your post did not. What did you want to say about BC?

You can definitely retain a few pounds of water when starting hormonal birth control. If the workouts are new, you are likely retaining water from that.

cs17oe75dcn0.jpg
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,239 Member
    Options
    You mention changing habits and working out.

Are you also logging all your food? Are you logging completely, accurately, and honestly? Are you using a food scale to measure portions?

Working out is great. It provides so many benefits. It can aid in fat loss; however, fat loss happens in the kitchen, not the gym. You have to be sure you're in a deficit to lose fat and weight. How big of a deficit are you running? Is it too small? Is it too big? Give it SEVERAL weeks and then assess changes you want to make. In the meantime, get in the habit of logging everything you eat and drink so you can use that information to make informed decisions on what to change.