Ohai!

Options
(My history can be seen on my blog thingy. Assuming everyone can see it, that is - if it's not viewable could someone please help out a newbie and let me know? Thank you kindly!)

I face some particularly frustrating challenges. Because of my health, I'm on a low-sodium, low-fat, lower carb and medium protein eating plan. To find recipes that I can tweak has been a royal pain in the bum.

What's low in fat is often higher in sodium. It's hard actually taking in enough calories. Then again because of my husband's work schedule, we're awake at odd hours and eating "on time" seems to escape me.

Excuses, excuses. I know. The bottom line though is that I do need to lose some pounds (more than a few!) and I'm having a bit of trouble doing it safely (granted it's fairly early days with the sudden change in diet).

So hi!

Replies

• JaynaMichelle
    Options
    Hi! Im a newbie as well, im also trying to stay on track and eat healthier as well. Good luck! We can do this! If you come across any good recipes, please post.
  • Prioritees
    Options
    I'm messing around with lots of recipes for fish and seafood. I'm a huge spice fan, which is probably a good thing since I have to be careful with sodium.

We can do this :)