Zepbound Journey 1 month

Options
MizJackieJones
MizJackieJones Posts: 1 Member
edited March 27 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Jackie and I started Zepbound four weeks ago. I am eager to meet people who are on a similar program and trying to crush their healthy goals! Add me and let’s inspire each other. 💪🏽
Tagged:

Replies

• nicoledandridge
    nicoledandridge Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started as well. Today marks 2 weeks in!
  • jenrichter1
    jenrichter1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m Jennifer. Working on getting stronger and more fit. Loving MyFitnessPal
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I had to look up Zepbound.

Those potential side effects would scare me away. I'll keep on going with my free CICO plan.. :)
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started Zepbound the end of December. I'm also intermittent fasting 18:6. I'm down 20lbs so far. Feel free to add me!
  • LadyWulffe
    LadyWulffe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm starting Zepbound today, taking my first dose tonight. I'll check in when I see how things go. Glad to see that it's working for some of you. How are the side effects?
  • janmartha
    janmartha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started zepbound a week ago. So far so good.
  • spacedog715
    spacedog715 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started my shot beginning of January. Started nutrition changes mid December. I am down 36lbs!
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,171 Member
    edited April 7
    Options
    I had to look up Zepbound.

Good luck and please keep posting. Over the last year there are a couple hundred people here using this that are writing about their experience. It's remarkable. Like any treatment it isn't working for everyone.

Here on MFP, when you write "I am looking for people who are ..." a few people who "are not" will pipe up and add their opinions. As the above discouraging poster, and also me. I am curious what this transformational new treatment will mean for us over the next generation or two.

I don't take it personally that you are trying something. Good luck, I hope it works for you.
  • terry221
    terry221 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started on 1-19-24 with diet and fitness plan down 30 lbs