Food log

Options
Hi,

I am new. How can I log a bunch of foods that I can select with ease without having to add it to my logged foods for the day?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    Once you use a Food item from the database one time, it will then appear in that meal slot under "Recents" when you go to add another food item.

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,473 Member
    edited March 25
    Options
    ^^^^ beat me to it.

One thing, though, if you go on holiday or don’t eat something for a while, foods will drop out after 10-14 days.

The best way to retrieve trusted foods that have dropped off is to find a food still in your frequently eaten list, scroll down, and you’ll see a list of foods frequently eaten with that food. Click the radio button to grab them.

The scroll down seems to stay indefinitely.

50st7pwqaeir.jpeg
  • cmriverside
    Options
    ^^ Yeah, on the web version that isn't an option - but the "Frequent" list does still appear as a tab on the "Add Food" page. (Along with "Meals" - which is my personal fave.)
  • cmriverside
    edited March 25
    Options
    I know the original question included, "not having to add it to the day's food," but the only other way to have a vetted personal list is in My Foods, and that means adding new foods to the database (or editing existing ones, also cumbersome.) There's no other way to just make up a list... but in my opinion there's no reason to make a list that I'm not using, so the Use-It-And-It-Saves-Automatically is fine.

I mean, theoretically, I *could* add all the foods I want to today's FOOD, then they would be in "Recents" and "Frequent" going forward. Same/same.