Looking to get Fit for Summer? Consider joining the BLC Challenge - Register Today!

Options
iLive2Walk
iLive2Walk Posts: 3,221 Member
edited March 26 in Motivation and Support
3k2ua6av9mdg.jpeg

Hi! I'm Darlene (iLive2Walk), one of the captains of the Determined Desert Tortoises Team here in the BLC. If you're considering making a commitment to lose weight, get more fit, or be healthier for summer - then check us out! You'll find lots of support, challenges, friends, and information. We would love for you to join us!

We are just one of the teams in the BLC challenge. There is a team that is just right for you. Some focus more on support, others, structure and accountability, maintenance...and even a few specialty teams . You pick the team that fits you best! And don't let the name fool you - even though BLC is also know as Biggest Loser Challenge we are NOT the TV. Just a friendly competition, with everyone working together to reach our goals.
The next round starts on May 1; follow the link directions below to Register!

9zk4pnzsx80y.jpg
Join the BLC Family, make friends and reach your goals! Registration for Round 55 closes on April 28th. Sign up now to get your spot!

HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE IN THREE EASY STEPS!

1. Learn what the Biggest Loser Challenge is all about and meet the teams
Here's How: 2. Register for the BLC Challenge
Here's How:
  • Head on over to the registration page using the link at the end of the orientation or by following this link: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140750-the-blc-biggest-loser-challenge-registration-team
  • Join the registration group by clicking on the “Join” button, (you will not be able to post to the page until you join the group).
  • Scroll down to the “Discussions” area and click on the link that reads, 🔺REGISTRATION FOR BLC55 - SPRING/SUMMER ROUND JOIN THE REGISTRATION TEAM FIRST!🔻
  • Read the first post on the thread and follow the directions there. You will be asked to list the teams you chose in step one.
3. Join the BLC Team
Here's How: IMPORTANT: Add Grace GRACIE6 and Alice aalley5 as friends! In doing so, they can message you with any pertinent information. They are two of the coordinators of BLC and can help you with any snafoos you come across. ;-)

Here is how to friend someone if you are not sure:
  • Click on the "Find Members" tab in the menu bar on this page.
  • Type in the user name GRACIE6 and click on the green search button and it will take you to her profile page.
  • Click on the green "Add As Friend" button.
  • On the next page, click on the green "Add As Friend" button again. You do not need to write a message.
That's it! Onces Grace accepts your request you can message each other with any questions or concerns. Don't forget to request to be Alice's friend too.

The Next Steps
Once the BLC Admin accepts your request to join the BLC Group, you will find the BLC Group link in the MFP Community Section under “My Groups”. It may take a couple of days before it shows up.
You can follow all the BLC news on the BLC Group Page including team placements which will be posted the week before the round begins.
The BLC Round 55 challenge runs from May 1st - July 24th. but you don't have to wait! Once you are registered you are welcome to join in on the Break Challenge that is going on now. Just look for the link on the main BLC Group Page.

If you are running into trouble registering then reread the above directions making sure you did not miss a step. If you continue to have problems then contact Grace by first friending her on MFP and then sending a MFP message to @GRACIEC6 (messages do not go through on MFP if you do not friend the person first).

We can't wait for you to become part of the BLC family!

Replies

• GRACIEC6
    GRACIEC6 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options

aa7vqcbsk2zm.jpg

Hi - I'm Grace, one of the Captains of the NAVY NINJA TEAM! I've been with the BLC (Biggest Loser Challenge) for around 12 years. I've lost weight and even when I gain some back, I'm able to keep it to a minimum with the support and challenge of our teams! I've made life long friends and know they're always there for me!

Follow the link in the first post to find our Registration Team and join us for the SPRING/SUMMER ROUND starting May 3. Some teams will fill up fast so ACT NOW!
  • surf723
    surf723 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Hi! I'm Betty (Surf723), one of the captains of the Hot Mocha Maniacs Team here at the BLC. Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

The next 12 week round begins on May 3rd. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    The BLC is a wonderful group; please consider joining - you won't be disappointed!

Check out all the teams (follow the link at the top of the chat) to find the one that is best for you. But, please consider joining the Determined Desert Tortoises, we would love to have you.
    w78imaqtp238.png
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    adg6xjx62a5g.png
    Sign up today - and participate in our Spring Break Challenge until the round starts!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    zr2sji471gby.png

Can't wait for the next round to start - Just a month away! Sign up today!
  • surf723
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

Hi! I'm Betty (Surf723), one of the captains of the Hot Mocha Maniacs Team here at the BLC. Are you looking for motivation and encouragement on your weight-loss journey? The Biggest Loser Challenge (BLC) is here for you! The Hot Mocha Maniacs are MANIACS about nutrition and exercise. We'd love to have you join us for weekly challenges, idea sharing, friendly competition, and accountability.

If you need to be CHALLENGED we are the team for you. We don't expect perfection, but we do expect participation.
    So if you are looking for a Family to MOTIVATE, CHALLENGE and SUPPORT you on your journey, then we INVITE you to be a HOT MOCHA MANIAC!

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Please consider joining the next round of Biggest Loser Challenge! It might be the best decision you ever made in your weight loss journey!
    3f1cing020e2.png
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Only a month away! Join now and participate in our fun break activites!

actzll4dl418.png
  • surf723
    Options
    zpcif49g80z7.jpg

The next 12 week round begins on May 1st. Feel free to add me as a friend and message me with any questions. Hope to see you on team Mocha!!!

24go9nlxdts0.jpg
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,015 Member
    Options
    Was so happy to find this team challenge group last round. 👍 It helped me push past my plateau and finally lose 10 pounds during the 12 weeks. 🎉 If you are looking for something different to get you motivated, and a great team environment of encouragement, then try this challenge group out for round BLC55. Even great for those that need motivation while maintaining! 😁
    Join us!
    ~b3achy 😎
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Please join us for the next round of the Biggest Loser Challenge. Teams are filling - sign up today to get your choice!
    • Keeps you motivated and accountable
    • Great ideas to help you on your journey
    • Support and encouragement
    • Friendship
    • Have fun while reaching your goals.
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Just a few short week away. Please join us!
  • iLive2Walk
    Options
    Doors open in 10 days, but you can register until April 28. You know you want to!

wlidp62pw9pk.png