General health craziness - possible drug eruption, etc.

Options
Okay, probably looking as much for moral support as anything else here. Been going through a lot these past 3 weeks. What started as a few blisters on my wrist quickly spread both arms. Family doc tried to say it was chiggers or poison ivy. Didn't matter that I kept saying I hadn't been in the yard in almost two weeks and don't have that stuff in my yard in the first place. It all spread my legs and got worse on my arms the first weekend.

Got an emergency appointment with a dermatologist. He put me on stronger steroids and scheduled patch test for allergies. Told me no antihistamines for the last week to prep. Went yesterday for test and showed him that my left leg was completely red and blistered. He cancelled the allergy test and took two punch biopsies instead from my left thigh. Told me to start back on steroids and antihistamines and antibiotics but nothing else I don't absolutely have to take as he thinks it is my HCTZ fluid pill most likely causing this. I take it for mild fluid in my shin area. Well it is hard to put my Ken in any position other than out straight or 90 degree sitting position without pulling stitches. Now the left ankle is swollen!

Has anybody else has anything like this? It's like you can't fix one problem without causing 3 more! I get frustrated with people looking at me like a leper because of how my skin looks, I feel like I want to eat everything because of the prednisone and now it's hard to sit comfortably and my ankle is becoming a sausage! I don't hear anything for 2 weeks when I go back for results and to get stitches out. I guess I'll try to push more fluids and get some celery to snack on for fluid retention and try to elevate/move my anklemore tomorrow. It also sucks that I had just started at the local gym (don't think that did this) and now I haven't been/came go. Nobody wants someone with open sores and stitches on their machines.

Thanks for listening and as always any help is appreciated!