People with a sense of humor

Options
I am a funny person in general and I like to laugh. I do not want to make anyone feel bad for any reason. I don't find losing weight and getting in shape at all funny, but there are hilarious things that happen along the way. If humor may upset you don't join me I get it. I laugh at myself everyday or my grandkids or husband or children. What? They always do something goofy. I can't help but laugh. Once they think about it they laugh too.

So add me as a friend let's get laughing on this hard journey.
Tagged:

Replies

• mkculs13
    mkculs13 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It helps to not take myself too seriously, for sure.

I think it’s funny that my current goals are bingo wings and being “just” overweight. Also funny that I’m thrilled to be “only” obese 1.
  • 1ronGiant
    1ronGiant Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Laughter lightens the heart. If we don’t laugh we cry. I am on this long hard journey again. I need to stick with it this time. Looking to make this fun if possible and have accountability.
  • SwtHedgehog
    SwtHedgehog Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Great idea for a topic. As someone that has a difficult time relaxing, I can definitely use the humor motivation. :-)
  • KAnderson5778
    KAnderson5778 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherri my name is Kellie. I've been on MFP since Nov and have lost 36.6 thus far. My husband and I have 5 sons. I've had a hard time finding friends who are serious about changing their lifestyle but can laugh at the funny moments. Please feel free to FR me. (Not sure if that's how it works or not. Im still learning how the app works.)
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    My favorite line is "lighten up life is too short". :)
  • SherriDennison941
    SherriDennison941 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I didn't know I was supposed to look back on this. I thought this was so people to add me as a friend.