Hoosiers (Indiana people)

Options
LilithReigns
LilithReigns Posts: 203 Member
Hello,

Just someone hoping to gather in some Midwest friends for upcoming spring/summer events...lets chat, form positive connections, and have fun. I am an introverted extrovert so this is me putting myself out there and trying...

Short intro- the name is Jasmine, I am 28, WOC, progressive thinker, I like to read, hike, dance, craft, listen to true crime podcasts and thrift shop. I am a moody lady and I dress according to said mood.. I sometimes look like a big colorful creation and other times the opposite. Where are my fellow weirdos at??

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,811 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Just someone hoping to gather in some Midwest friends for upcoming spring/summer events...lets chat, form positive connections, and have fun. I am an introverted extrovert so this is me putting myself out there and trying...

Short intro- the name is Jasmine, I am 28, WOC, progressive thinker, I like to read, hike, dance, craft, listen to true crime podcasts and thrift shop. I am a moody lady and I dress according to said mood.. I sometimes look like a big colorful creation and other times the opposite. Where are my fellow weirdos at??

I'm not near you but I'm crossing fingers you find some nice local peeps.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Darn, I have read some of your posts and you have good energy! however I do appreciate the kind comment. I hope so too, I have tried to make connections at work and even online but most of my current friends don't really like to be active or really they are just art buddies so I am trying to expand my circle try more, do more and be a bit more social with like minded people.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,811 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Darn, I have read some of your posts and you have good energy! however I do appreciate the kind comment. I hope so too, I have tried to make connections at work and even online but most of my current friends don't really like to be active or really they are just art buddies so I am trying to expand my circle try more, do more and be a bit more social with like minded people.
    I've used meetup with mixed results. I found a decent local hiking group that way