I don’t eat well I eat one meal a day with low carb but and do a lot of exercise but Nothing work

Options
18005vv8ia56.jpeg
:s
Tagged:

Answers

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,923 Member
    Options
    How long have you been doing this and are you in a deficit? Also, 1 meal a day doesn't really have a lot going for it, and as far as muscle protein synthesis goes, it sucks.
  • sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited March 28
    Options
    What are you trying to accomplish? Gain weight? Lose weight? What are your stats right now?
  • ddsb1111
    ddsb1111 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I eat one meal a day, but you can lose weight, maintain, or even gain weight eating OMAD because it comes down to calories.

We need to know your stats
    What your goal is
    How you’re recording calories
    How long you’ve been consistent

This is a good place to start. Feel free to ask questions and you’ll be on your way to seeing results.

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    You tagged this post with “body fat %” and a grimace emoji. But your selfie doesn’t appear to show that you have a worrying level of body fat.
    I am honestly concerned that you might be trying to lose too much weight when that might cause you to be unhealthy.

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Just losing weight or being thin doesn’t cause you to be buff, or reveal a hidden six-pack.

You can be thin and be “skinny fat”, too.

That’s not a bad thing, if that’s your jam, and it certainly beats the obese alternative.

But, if you’re looking for something further, you really need to do exercise. Lots of exercises can help you get fitter. Weightlifting will help you build visible muscles. I’ve got a yoga instructor who could probably do a headstand on one finger. He’s super strong and trim, but you wouldn’t think of him as muscular til he did some insane balance. Some of the folks I swim with are thin with broad shoulders from swimming. What you choose to do depends on the look you want to achieve.

Anything you choose to do, though, will improve your overall health.