Anyone else notice this?

Options
Fattyohfat
Fattyohfat Posts: 51 Member
I've been using Mission Super Soft Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Flour Tortillas, 8 oz, 8 Count for about a year.
Whenever I logged them I always used the green checked off of the list and they were 45 calories.
Well now apparently they're only 40 calories. I've noticed this with a few of my foods. I am wondering if this has to do with shrinkflation?1it2b8b52lqn.png

Replies

• sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,612 Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    Fattyohfat wrote: »
    I've been using Mission Super Soft Carb Balance Whole Wheat Fajita Flour Tortillas, 8 oz, 8 Count for about a year.
    Whenever I logged them I always used the green checked off of the list and they were 45 calories.
    Well now apparently they're only 40 calories. I've noticed this with a few of my foods. I am wondering if this has to do with shrinkflation?1it2b8b52lqn.png

Looked at the previous nutrition info. The size (weight in grams) of the tortillas is the same, so no, not shrinkflation. They new package shows 1 more gram worth of fiber in the carb nutrition part. It went fromm 11 to 12 grams of fiber. So, they subtracted calories for the fiber.
  • Fattyohfat
    Fattyohfat Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    sollyn23l2 wrote: »
    Fattyohfat wrote: »

Looked at the previous nutrition info. The size (weight in grams) of the tortillas is the same, so no, not shrinkflation. They new package shows 1 more gram worth of fiber in the carb nutrition part. It went fromm 11 to 12 grams of fiber. So, they subtracted calories for the fiber.

That's cool how you did the math. Thank you.