Is it easier to lose 20lb in 3 weeks or 2 threads in 1?

2»

Replies

• ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Wow. I have so many questions.

Is this a thread created to incite drama in the forums? Or is this a thread created specifically to criticize how the mods run the forums? Or both? Is either one of those things allowed? Is this what forum white knights do for fun? Does the OP truly believe that running 10 miles every day while eating 1100 total calories or less is a good idea? Or is she so stuck in playing her role as white knight that she has to stick of any diet and exercise plan, no matter how harmful it is?

Oh no, the OP is a teacher and has shown so many of us on the forums the proper way to conduct ourselves when dealing with others. I'm sure her intentions here were of the highest standards and meant to promote health, well being and a sense of inclusion for all of us. Well done OP.

We're all here for the same reasons.

Oh, is class in session again? Sorry I'm late. I didn't hear the bell.

Carry on with today's lecture, I have my listening ears on.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

Is this a thread created to incite drama in the forums? Or is this a thread created specifically to criticize how the mods run the forums? Or both? Is either one of those things allowed? Is this what forum white knights do for fun? Does the OP truly believe that running 10 miles every day while eating 1100 total calories or less is a good idea? Or is she so stuck in playing her role as white knight that she has to stick of any diet and exercise plan, no matter how harmful it is?

Oh no, the OP is a teacher and has shown so many of us on the forums the proper way to conduct ourselves when dealing with others. I'm sure her intentions here were of the highest standards and meant to promote health, well being and a sense of inclusion for all of us. Well done OP.

We are all special snowflakes. Some, the snow part melted.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member

^this
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member

These reasons are to supports me!!
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    35bc3n.jpg
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    My favorite thing? When I click on a thread and the first post says

you are ignoring this user
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    :huh:
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    LZngHdB.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    tumblr_m0pcq13v0x1r8058ko1_500.gif
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I am glad I never had teachers like this. :flowerforyou:
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    white knighting... it's an epidemic.

2i9t1xe.jpg
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,137 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to provide a brief explanation for locking this topic.

The forum guidelines include these items:

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting
    Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting.This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators
    a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups. If you have a question or concern about a moderator or admin action, please email one of the moderators or Olivia, MFP's Community Manager, with your concern and we will investigate the matter promptly.
    b) If you have concerns about another poster, or wish to report a guideline violation, the only appropriate venue is to use the Report Post link or to message a moderator or Olivia, MFP's Community Manager. You may not air such concerns on the message boards themselves. If you have a general concern that does not involve a specific member, you may post your question in the Feedback or Help forums.
    c) Threats made to moderators will not be tolerated, and will result in an immediate ban from the site.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.