Helpful Droid Apps?

Options
I just got a new Droid phone-I love it! Just wondering if any of my MFPs have any suggestions on fabulous Apps for it? Besides MFP of course-I was thrilled that it was just created.

I am really looking for something focused on eating out. Thanks!

Replies

• lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have Droid also. I use calorie counter by Fat Secret. It is great. No matter where I go out , Applebees, Olive Garden, Pizza Hut or Burger King, plus hundreds of more restaurants, this app. has their menu, and I am able to gauge how many calories before I even order. They also have grocery chains/foods and a bar code. Its a great app and it was free when I got it. Check it out. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
  • beautiful_disgrace
    Options
    I to just bought a droid ally just 3 days ago. So far I found calorie counter is really cool because it has a bar code scanner that uses ur camera to scan a bar code on food packaging. Then you can take the nutrition info and make a custom food if you cant find something on MFP. I also just downloaded RunKeeper and CardioTrainer apps. Both are suppose to use your phones GPS when you walk or run and clock your distance, your calories burned, your pace and map your route, but I havnt had a chance to try them out. Hopefully I will tomorrow. Thats all I have for now. Good luck with your program and your new droid. And to anyone that has verizon and doesnt have a droid yet, those phones are really freakin cool :-D
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    they have a free couch 2 5K program and I also use cardio trainer it maps out your route and tracks your pace, miles, typle of excerise and calories burned , you input your weight to it so its more accurate and it uses gps to get the maps--I love it and its free
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I am downloading all suggestions as we speak! I LOVE MY DROID!!! :)
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    MFP app of course!!!