Hope someone can help!

Options
Hi! I’m new to the new version of this app! My question is, is there a way to see my nutritional fact for each meal without having to click on each individual food and add it myself! Ex: I’d like to know how much protein I consume for breakfast. Etc..

Answers

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I use the app so not sure if it’s the same in the web version. Go to log food. Then calories remaining at the top. Then select nutrients from the options at the top near macros and then you can select protein and it will give you a pie chart to show the amount of protein in grams and percentages for each meal. Hope that makes sense.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,263 Member
    Options
    First go to settings and pick the five most important nutrients that you want to see. Sounds like protein is one of them, and that's one of the default settings. I changed some of mine to track calcium, fiver, and saturated fat. I don't really care about total fat or sugar - I'm OK on those.

On the web, go to your diary. Each food and each entire meal is listed with nutritional information.

On the iOS app, go to your food diary (log food), then turn the phone sideways and the nutritional information has room to display.

Does this help?
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    If you are using the app on your phone, just turn the screen sideways when you are looking at your food diary and it will not only show you the nutrition breakdown by food, but also by meal.