Positive Vibes Only

Options
mojo48212
mojo48212 Posts: 21 Member
Hello to anyone reading this! I hope you are having a great day!!!

I am starting over for who knows what time, I've lost count. I have had success in the past and I know I can have success again. I have worked my way out of a negative relationship and am looking only for positive vibes. At 49 I now realize I am the important one, it is time to invest in myself. After having recent blood work done I have slightly elevate cholesterol, the Dr has decided we should attack this issue with diet changes and exercise. So here I am, tracking food and exercise again.

I am looking to add positive friends for support.

Things I enjoy are spending time with my pups, I have a young Pibble that needs to run so she keeps me moving. Softball season starts soon, I'm excited for that. I pretty much enjoy anything that keeps my outside - kayaking, paddle boarding, cycling, running, walking, hiking, etc.

You can connect with me on Garmin also: MJ Reeves

I look forward to meeting new people who are working on living a more positive life.

Replies

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Anyone who has dogs in their profile pick is a sign of positive vibrations... :)

I'm just across the river from you near Windor, Ontario!! lol

FR sent...

• mojo48212
    mojo48212 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    Welcome! Anyone who has dogs in their profile pick is a sign of positive vibrations... :)

I'm just across the river from you near Windor, Ontario!! lol

FR sent...

Thank you, nice to meet you! My pups are my babies!