Week 2 Weigh In Scaled Didn't Budge

Options
2»

Replies

• lisakatz2
    lisakatz2 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    No you're not slow. My posts may have been confusing. I apologize if they are. I try to be as articulate as I can but I guess I'm not successful at times, and sometimes it takes awhile for me before something hits home and the lightbulb goes off (like weight loss isn't linear).

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I feel even better now.

• deejoan
    deejoan Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    lisakatz2 wrote: »
    No you're not slow. My posts may have been confusing. I apologize if they are. I try to be as articulate as I can but I guess I'm not successful at times, and sometimes it takes awhile for me before something hits home and the lightbulb goes off (like weight loss isn't linear).

Thanks for the feedback everybody. I feel even better now.

I weight myself every day, and probably should not. My weight will stall for a month or more at times. I usually seem to fluctuate up and down in a five point range, even if I am sticking strictly to my allotted calorie intake. All of the sudden after a month or six weeks I will start to slowly lose maybe up to five pounds and then I will stall at that new weight for a month or so. I think this happens to everyone at times and it is discouraging when it happens, but you just have to hang in there and know you will begin to lose again once your body adjusts to the lower weight.