Satisfied with progress

Options
For the first time in months, I feel as though I have control of my eating.After losing over 50 pounds and keeping it off for the better part of two years, stress took control of my eating and I gained 25 back. I am so happy to have found this site. I feel I'm on a roll again and with journaling calories and excercise, I feel I'll get to goal again. It seems to be my life's work :)

1513989.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Good for you to finally having control over the food you eat. That is just half the battle!! I admire you for KEEPING the weight off. I once lost 50 lbs, about 10 years ago and did not keep it all off. I have to lose about 15 pounds and it is SOOOO hard!!!
    This site really is a godsend. I'm new here but have found it to be very helpful.
    Good luck. Feel free to add me as a friend. We can motivate each other. :happy:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    "my life's work" isn't that the truth! OH And me too, to everything you said. Except I am not feeling totally in control as this is my first day calorie counting again. But it starts with the first day right? lol :) my baby is now 2 1/2 and I have to start over and then some!
    Good Luck to you!!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    I think that I have accepted that the food monitoring and exercise is going to be required for the rest of my life. Ill take that over trips for dialysis or trips to the heart doctor though.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    I think that I have accepted that the food monitoring and exercise is going to be required for the rest of my life. Ill take that over trips for dialysis or trips to the heart doctor though.

indeed!
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    Losing weight and keeping it off is truly a "lifes work". We can't go back to how we ate when we gained weight. We have to make lifestyle changes and keep them forever! :grumble: We can do it!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!