Anyone looking for friends trying to eat more natural?

Options
I am on this path to be healthier....a great side effect of that will be the weight loss, which is high on my goals as well. However, higher is to just FEEL better. I want to feel like I did when I was more active and was eating better! I want to take care of this before I cause myself health issues because I know I am on the path to type 2 diabetes if not already there.

It is funny how when you get past the initial couple weeks, the routine of eating better and doing more actually gives you more energy for everything else even after working out!

I am starting back on this journey to make new habits as mine have become horrible.

I am not saying I am going paleo, or all organic....but I am going to try to incorporate more and more of that type of eating in to my normal routine. Try to get rid of a lot of the processed food, excess grains, excess yuck from my norm, with occasional splurges :) but get back to it being the occasional, not the every meal!

If anyone is trying to do the same, I would love to add friends to learn from each others logs etc for food ideas and support.

Replies

• prgirl39
    Options
    Great idea. We are already friends ( thanks for the request) I am on that same journey; clean eating. I have my "me" days when I indulge in some processed food. This journey is for life. I want to get older and still be healthy and feel good.

Lets do this!

Marta.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have had no choice but to start doing this as I recenlty found out I have a gluten intollerance. It is definitely not an easy task, but it is getting a little easier every day!

Best of luck :drinker:
  • tutterball
    Options
    Been on this path for around 6 months. add me if you like. Last couple weeks I've detoured a bit but getting back on track.