Returning member

Options
kdheugel
kdheugel Posts: 2 Member
Hello! I’m a returning member to My Fitness Pal. I’ve had success loosing weight and learning a lot about how to plan ahead by using this app. I am 47 years old. I have 6 biological children and one stepdaughter. I am a divorcee who fairly recently was remarried in June of 2022. I was able to loose a lot of weight before my wedding by doing Optavia. Unfortunately, after my wedding I lost motivation and allowed myself to regain all the weight plus some. Since January I’ve been back on Optavia but more recently have started to educate myself on healthy ways to loose weight and keep it off. So far I’m down 19 pounds with 24 to go. I became a premium member of My Fitness Pal and have been following the track your macros plan about a week ago. I also use Apple Fitness Plus to keep me on track with cardio and strength training 6 days a week. I hope to be able to meet some like-minded people in this community who can become accountability partners and provide encouragement to each other.

Replies

• Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    U got this. Feel free to add
  • GettingCut70
    GettingCut70 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WB. I recently came back after a long sabbatical myself.
  • phyth
    phyth Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting my MFP journey as well. Welcome back and feel free to add! All the best on your journey!
  • kdheugel
    kdheugel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement! My journey has been going well. I’m not only learning things that will improve my health but the health of my family as well ❤️
  • Dean_IsStayinLean
    Dean_IsStayinLean Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're off to a great start, you've got the right app, and your in a good headspace! Consistency is the key. Feel free to add or check my friends list for some great ladies with similar goals. We all log in and encourage each other everyday.